29 September 2006

Pada satu masa dahulu, aku biasa menjaga budak-budak ini...







Tapi, they grow faster and they move away, between that time come this kid into my life...



But she also grow up faster and learn to refuse our instrustion, we change her name few time from baby, adik or somehing sayang and now to kakak, why call kakak...because after sometime my sister get married and get pregnant, a year after that she give a title autie a.k.a ibu to me....so, introduce my hensem boys fiqriat!!!




This boys is everything after that, why? because he related okay!!! but he grow fast too..even thou i sill change his diaper...he now become naughty boy, and now he have scar on his forehead, this is because his mom give him a title abang, for not long enough after his one year olds besday, his mother give him a present of adik...presenting adik a.k.a my muak2..






U see adik laugh, big smile from small face...not like abang serious and with his finger in his mouth most of the time, seriously adik just finish the one bottle of milk when this pics are taken...just 2 go 3 months years old, adik is seriously growing...but come along adik to my worlds is the 'tak' that my other sister are taking of...nursery i mean...like kakak, he became a member of my family, this is tak...




tak is like chinese girl but actually muslim, anyway tak is camera shy...even she also talkative in he own language....anyway, yesterday tak besay, happy one year besday tak, this week we will celebrate tak besday at her autie house, (actually tak auty is like my kakak that give me 5 more sibling, u already see them in the 1 pics earlier!)



anyway, walau pun diaorang cepat sgt besar...diaorang yang selalu menceriakan hari2ku..dan aku akan kesunyian tanpa mereka...mereka adalah my manikam, my bertuah, my busuk and my muak2z...they grow fast, and the grow with all my love...so the babies in the 1'st pics u see earlier...they not with me anymore but hope they are much better person today...i conclude my pics of younger genaration ....the kakak,abang, adik & tak...









No comments:

Post a Comment